There is a common golden thread running between all those who are passionate about mentoring self and others to be true to their best selves. They are a special breed of person who crosses all social barriers in their passion to awaken the best in each other.
Best-self mentors are found at all levels of society, ranging from caring individuals, parents, teachers, leadership coaches, health professionals, select leaders in organisations, corporates, government, training organisations, and even in some politicians.
In terms of what matters most, best-self mentors are a golden thread of hope running through a heavily pressurized modern society, split families, and self-indulgent leaders in society.
After an adult lifetime of stumbling efforts to grasp, write about, and mentor the best-self in others, this Old Man recognises common values that such mentors mostly share.
As we share the list of common values, perhaps you the reader as a best-self mentor will recognise yourself.
- We share the belief that authentic leadership confidence is proportional to our awareness of who we are.
- The more we embrace our innate self, the more we grow in authentic confident leadership accountability.
- Nothing is quite as inspiring and transformational as an awakening of our individual uniqueness and divine potential.
- We oppose the threat of intruding influences that seek the corruption of our innate confident true self.
- Our desire and confidence to think and lead is proportionate to our personal trust in our own unique innate self.
- We believe that a ‘me vision’ mindset draws that which is good in us as well as whatever attributes and people out there that can support us to overcome the challenges of life.
- We change our world by changing our understanding of who we are. As we transform our personal world we become empowered to inspire others to transform their worlds.
- The best-self mentoring standard becomes a base for us to measure all leadership and mentoring efforts. If our efforts do not result in awakening the best-self in others, then such efforts are probably a waste of time and resources.
The fellowship of best-self mentors stretches across social barriers. It tends to discern all those many voices, often by prominent so-called shouting leaders that are at pains to emphasize the differences between our beliefs. In the process of doing so, masses of people are swept along in denying their true self and in recognising the true self in others.
In so many years of interviewing and mentoring people, this Old Man cannot remember a single person who did not respond at least to a degree to the intuitional affinity with their true self, often sincerely aware of the divine origin and destiny of their best self.
What will the world be like without best-self mentors?
Repeating the introductory statement of this article:
There is a common golden thread running between all those who are passionate about mentoring themselves and others to be true to their best selves. They are a special breed of person who crosses all social barriers in their passion to awaken the best in each other.
With the kindest regards,
The Old Man (Louis Groenewald)
Navigate the AI Revolution: Join Our Free Webcast on Mastering Uncertainty. Reserve Your Spot at https://www.mcatraininginternational.com/upcoming-webcasts/.
Transform Your Leadership with Our Agile Leadership Virtual Master Class! Register Now at https://www.mcatraininginternational.com/masterclass/.
Unlock Extraordinary Leadership: Elevate Your Skills with Our Transformative Programs! Discover the Power of Leadership at Its Best: Explore Now – https://mp.exec-club.com/course-search.