Steps to Success
Teenagers face real problems on a daily basis during the most awkward growth stages of their lives. Teenagers are exposed to some overwhelming internal and external struggles. Teens go through and are expected to deal with hormonal changes, puberty, social and parental forces, work and school pressures. It can be a time of great stress, where teens have to deal with peer pressure and competition.
Steps to success for teens is a program that will help teens:
- To develop a greater underst anding of themselves.
- Gain control over their lives.
- Improve their relationships with friends and parents.
- Discover what's really important to them.
- Make smarter decisions.
- Develop increased self-confidence.
- Find a balance between school, work, friends, dating and everything else.
- Identify and overcome self-destructive habits.
- Create a compelling vision of their future.
- Manage themselves more effectively.